My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bigger minimum order????

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 4 weeks ago #14703

• atx12
RS.....come on guys...... I mean you guys have had to ge best deal around which is what made you guys better and different from everyone else...and now after waiting for you guys for so long and having my money ready and in line.......now I have to come up with another 100 foraminimum order.....I knowi will probably get a reply saying if I don't ha e the money I shouldnt be doing it....however I did have the money anditwas worked out very well...but now $100 more....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 3 weeks ago #14705

• joecoffee
I remember back in 2016 the minimum order was $100. Then it went to $200. I never complained. lol. Now its a ridiculous $300!!! The store's typical response will be you shouldnt be ordering if that is too much money. Here is why that argument is BS!!

Do you value your freedom? You do realize this store is selling a controlled substance?
You should also realize that as the quantity of drugs go up the charges go from simple possession to automatically INTENT WITH DISTRIBUTION. So if you ever got caught you will be screwed. No longer just simple possession if you had a smaller amount. This store is essentially forcing you by buying a larger amount to get charged with intent to distribute. You will be charged as if you were a drug dealer. One or 2 vials is not a big deal. But if you have 8 vials that is more serious. So basically you are being forced to take a more serious charge by buying larger quantities. You should really think about this.

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 3 weeks ago #14706

I must be missing something but under HOW TO PAY it says 200...

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 3 weeks ago #14708

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
Min order for WU/MG : $300, Ctypto/RIA : BTC, USDC : $200
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sem

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 3 weeks ago #14720

• Afizzle
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh crap... lol. I just saw this thread and was like "uh-oh" as I just sent payment via BTC for $235 after shipping but if Im reading correctly it IS still minimum $200 for Bitcoin payments, yes?

Also, I didnt get a transaction ID or Hash ID or whatever when I sent my BTC from my crypto.com wallet. Is that normal?

Bigger minimum order???? 1 month 1 week ago #14764

• Boricua68
I guess if you just need 1 bottle of Qtropin you have to shop elsewhere qorestore, even if you’ve already spent $1800 over the last 6 months.
  • Page: