Shopping Cart

x 
Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 10 months 1 week ago #14099

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
cmtellef,

Looking forward to your feedback

Try the following protocol

HGH 2 IU mixed with Insubolic 100 Mcg, injected in the AM, then another shot of Insubolic 100 mcg in the afternoon (optional)

OR

HGH 2 IU's injected in the AM and 1 hour later you inject IGF-1 100-200 mcg.

RS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 7 months 2 weeks ago #14327

Ok so I'm getting ready to start the qtropin + insubolic cycle. Waiting for my test e to quick into full effect first. In total running test e , deca, qtropin and insubolic. Also have anti estrogen on hand and caber. My question is dose timing on the hgh. I see you say to dose in am, and since your the source your the one ill listen to. Just wondering why am though? I've been reading up a lot and I see all different timings with many doing the hgh before bed (hear it can make you tired while also improving sleep and doing the heavy repair while you sleep). And the insubolic i would've guessed before workout to spike insulin levels for post workout meal. Sorry if I'm being a complete noob here I just wanna dose in the most effective manor. Preferably I'd like to inject the 2 together in one shot if the half lifes are equal. Thanks for any advice

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 7 months 2 weeks ago #14329

I’ve been on gh roughly 8 mos. Recently switched to qtropin and the quality is that of US pharma I ran prior. I worked my way up to 4iu a day split 3 first thing in the morning; followed by a 90 min. Fast the includes 45 min fasted cardio. 1iu before bed; anymore than 3iu at once my hands swell a bit, with any brand. I recently came off a tren/eq blast... as I drop down to cruising doses I usually do a 3-4 week novolog run, as it prevents me from losing gains from blast while i acclimated to lower androgen levels (cruising dose 150 test e). This time around I added 150mcg insubolic, taken preworkout, and I’ve actually continued to grow, post blast (probably 4-5lbs in 7 weeks since I stopped). The 150mcg of igf1 has the same impact on my blood glucose as 1-3 units of novolog/humalog so if trying this be sure to adjust dosing accordingly and monitor BS along the way. Sorry to interject but there’s been a lot of questions on timing and I wanted to chime in, am dosing on gh is fantastic for trimming out, while my results from igf1 have certainly been preworkout. Thanks for the time, hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, knstormshadow

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 7 months 2 weeks ago #14330

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1459
knstormshadow wrote:
Ok so I'm getting ready to start the qtropin + insubolic cycle. Waiting for my test e to quick into full effect first. In total running test e , deca, qtropin and insubolic. Also have anti estrogen on hand and caber. My question is dose timing on the hgh. I see you say to dose in am, and since your the source your the one ill listen to. Just wondering why am though? I've been reading up a lot and I see all different timings with many doing the hgh before bed (hear it can make you tired while also improving sleep and doing the heavy repair while you sleep). And the insubolic i would've guessed before workout to spike insulin levels for post workout meal. Sorry if I'm being a complete noob here I just wanna dose in the most effective manor. Preferably I'd like to inject the 2 together in one shot if the half lifes are equal. Thanks for any advice

I can address why you Don't want to inject your HGH before Bed.
This is because you would be Short-Circuiting your own Natural HGH.
That gets released around 1 Hour after you go to bed.................... JP
P.S.
Abstract
From PUb-Med
In healthy young adults, the 24-hour profile of plasma growth hormone (GH) levels consists of stable low levels abruptly interrupted by bursts of secretion. In normal women, daytime GH secretory pulses are frequent. However, in normal men, a sleep-onset-associated pulse is generally the major or even the only daily episode of active secretion. Extensive evidence indicates the existence of a consistent relationship between slow-wave (SW) sleep and increased GH secretion. There is a linear relationship between the amount of SW sleep (measured by either visual scoring or spectral analysis of the EEG) and the amount of concomitant GH secretion. During ageing, SW sleep and GH secretion decrease exponentially and with the same chronology.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by jp4355.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator, knstormshadow

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 7 months 2 weeks ago #14334

Thank you very much for the info. I didn't think of it that way. I thought since your body naturally releases while you sleep that you'd want to work with this rythem. As I thought using the qtropin would stop ur natural production just like test does. Again this is my first time and looking more for the healing factor of hgh. I really appreciate all the advice and help

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 7 months 2 weeks ago #14336

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
knstormshadow wrote:
Thank you very much for the info. I didn't think of it that way. I thought since your body naturally releases while you sleep that you'd want to work with this rythem. As I thought using the qtropin would stop ur natural production just like test does. Again this is my first time and looking more for the healing factor of hgh. I really appreciate all the advice and help
Yes, our body is trying to maintain hormonal balance and stops producing certain hormones when it gets into the bloodstream from "outside" aka exogenous source.
But, it won't take long for your body to start producing HGH again after you stop inj rHGH and you don't need PCT.

RS