Shopping Cart

x 
Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14831

• Lready
  • Thank you received: 5
Yea OBVIOUSLY it's not. You should consider sourcing there. Instead of lurking. You'd make a killing ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14832

• mt
  • Banned
Motherf'er! I just spent about 45 minutes typing out a reply to admin and the board logged me off and I lost everything. I'll have to wait until I get home and reply of my laptop.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14833

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1071
@Lready,

I've been on MESO since ...2013, I believe, I prefer to post something educational instead of getting into rumbles with MESO audience. =)

"Man you ought to go over there and post those bunk labs at roidsource
.org . I'm about to blast them"

That's how social media works : one guy says the product he got was bogus, the other dude re-posts it and now the other guy, who was our client for many years come on here and says "there's a bunk labs on our product is about to be posted on MESO". Did anyone ask the guy what protocol he followed? How he dosed it? Did the guy email us and ask? No. I appreciate you sharing your positive experience on Qtropin on MESO, I hope you and other gents will benefit from the info I posted.

RS
Lready wrote:
Yea OBVIOUSLY it's not. You should consider sourcing there. Instead of lurking. You'd make a killing ;)

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14834

• Lready
  • Thank you received: 5
Yes I have been a client for some years. Always had good service and products from y'all. I guess after living in the meso world for last couple of years its changed my thinking and induced paranoia when you dint see testing out the ass. Dont we assume the worst in every one ? Truth be told we dont know each other . My apologies I do trust your knowledge. Always been solid with me . Prob been on nandrolone too long. Hence why I'm getting off the sauce and just running growth to let my insides heal. We are good admin . My apologies
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14835

• mt
  • Banned
Administrator wrote:
@Lready,

I've been on MESO since ...2013, I believe, I prefer to post something educational instead of getting into rumbles with MESO audience. =)

"Man you ought to go over there and post those bunk labs at roidsource
.org . I'm about to blast them"

That's how social media works : one guy says the product he got was bogus, the other dude re-posts it and now the other guy, who was our client for many years come on here and says "there's a bunk labs on our product is about to be posted on MESO". Did anyone ask the guy what protocol he followed? How he dosed it? Did the guy email us and ask? No. I appreciate you sharing your positive experience on Qtropin on MESO, I hope you and other gents will benefit from the info I posted.

RS
Lready wrote:

Actually, in my email, I told you my exact dosing and protocol used. 100mcg post workout 30 minutes prior to having a meal. On the days I didn't train I still pinned at the same time to keep consistency. I even told you how I arrived at the 100 mcg dose and that it wasn't just an arbitrary amount

But I want to address your previous post. I typed out a thorough response, but I guess I took too long and the board logged me off and I lost everything. I'm so pissed. Now I have to do it all over again. It took me about 45 minutes to get all my thoughts down the way I wanted so that there is no ambiguity.

Admin, I'm not looking for a fight. I mentioned that I was very surprised that you emailed me privately and your tone and manner inspired confidence that you take these matters seriously. I've been on these boards since the 90s and usually you are just flamed or ignore completely.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14836

• mt
  • Banned
Administrator wrote:
Again,

Why IGF-1 is more expensive than HGH? Because most people respond well to HGH therapy.
RH IGF-1 is created for those who don't respond well to HGH therapy and who need higher(normal) systemic IGF-1 levels throughout the day. The key words are SYSTEMIC and THROUGHOUT THE DAY. This way kids with open growth plates have IGF-1 in their bloodstream most of the time.
Let's look at Iplex, it comes with IGFBP3 in the mix (IGF-1 + IGFBP3). It's created for those with LOW IGFBP3 levels.
Increlex/RH IGF-1 isn't not prescribed for HRT/TRT. Why? Because it's pricey and adult men don't need lineal growth (growth plates are closed) and medicine don't really care if you wanna look jacked.
HOW and WHY athletes benefit from just 200 mcg/day when kids need MILIGRAMS? Kids need higher dosages so more IGF-1 will bound to it's binding proteins and will stay in the bloodstream longer WHEN athletes need 200 mcg of FREE aka BIOACTIVE IGF-1 to feed it's muscles (our muscles have IGF-1 receptors). Athletes don't chase lineal growth, they want performance enhancement.
With IGF-1 you get mostly FREE/BIOACTIVE IGF-1, that's what athlete pay for, they don't pay for higher total/systemic IGF-1 levels.
You refer to Palumbo. Palumbo was selling IGF-1 reagents (LR3/DES), those 2 won't even be detected as IGF-1 on a bloodwork, the use of this reagents by athletes is pure broscience with no scientific data.
You want higher Systemic levels of IGF-1? Google Increlex dosing and follow it's dosing protocols, which is MG"s a day. If you won't respond well to RH IGF-1 then your body doesn't release IGF-1 binding proteins and you need Iplex.
======================
"How did you like the Qtropin? That was the same company that I got my bogus IGF from?" - You posted this on MESO, you discredit us and our products for no reason, if someone takes Testosterone and expect his penis to grow 5 inches and blames the product and not his ignorance for the failed expectations, that's not our fault. After I posted all the info here and emailed you, you went on MESO called our IGF-1 bogus? You can try to get a script for Increlex, you won't get it from here.

RS

mt wrote:
Administrator wrote:
@ mt, Why kids use Increlex instead of HGH? The reason is some kids with low HGH levels can't convert HGH to IGF-1 effectively, so they inject IGF-1 directly. When you inject IGF-1 it will bound to it's binding proteins (see my previous post) and it will circulate in your bloodstream BOUND to this proteins. In order to have higher systemic IGF-1 level you need to follow the same dosing protocol (the one kids follow) and kids inject MILIGRAMS of IGF-1 /day. If someone told me : RS, I wanna have higher IGF-1 levels and I don't respond well to HGH therapy, I'd tell to inject IGF-1 1-2mg/day for a few weeks and then do the test and re-assess the dosage. Most athletes get good results from just 200 mcg/day, as it's pharmacokinetics is different from HGH and IGF-1 from HGH therapy.
Then, in order to see how you respond to IGF-1, you need to stop HGH for a few weeks completely, do bloodwork, start IGF-1 and re-test after 2 weeks. This way your experiment with 100-200 mcg/day would be legit, but still, expecting huge increase in total IGF-1 from 100 mcg/day shouldn't be expected.

First off, I want to make clear that I posted my results and disappointment on Meso before I posted here. There doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic and input here and I never got any responses when I posted on the Insubolic thread. It's only when I saw some activity on this thread that I posted and that's when you, graciously, contacted me.

Also, It's a silly analog about testosterone and penis growth. I don't think it is unreasonable for someone not as educated as you are to take IGF and expect an increase in IGF levels. A more accurate analogy would be that if I take IGF that I expect a 20 inch arm.

I think you take for granted that we, me, are as knowledgeable about this subject as you are. I'm not sure what "RH" means and what's the difference between Free Bioactive IGF and Systemic IGF? And how do you measure it?

When my IGF levels remained low even after taking a high dose of HGH 15-20ius I thought for sure my stuff was underdosed. Sources were telling me that an IGF test is not a good measure even though that's what doctors use. Doctors never do a Serum test because they don't have to verify the potency of the product. It was only after researching this subject that I found my condition is not unusual. And just to be sure, I begged my doctor to include a Serum test in my regular blood work (he always includes the IGF test) which requires a script in my state. When the Serum test came in at 34 ng/ml using the commonly accepted protocol (10ius 33 hours prior to blood drawn) I was now convinced that the problem was with me and why I decided to use IGF itself.

This is what we are doing now and part of what these boards are for. Getting into the nuts and bolts of this subject. Educating people like I was educated on GH. I'm going to take your recommendation and do 500mcg/day. When I do this, what should I be looking for? Why wouldn't it show up in a blood test or does it? And although I've said that I don't trust "going by feel" as there are so many uncontrolled factors in feelings and wish,and always encourage others, to get regular blood work I don't completely discount feelings. If there are meaningful quantifiable gains then that will always trump blood tests or theory.

Since I only have a ten day supply I order a couple of more vials. If nothing else it will determine whether it is worth the cost. I do have one more question: Why start at 500mcg and then start consistent cycles at 200mcg which is much more affordable? Is there a loading period involved here that many like to do with gear to get things up and going?
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by mt.