Shopping Cart

x 
Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14819

• mt
  • Banned
Where did you get this information? HGH will cause a measurable increase in systemic IGF levels but not IGF itself.

Also, I really doubt that IGF, or any product for that matter, will cause localized muscle growth (unless you count synthol). If that were the case no top bodybuilder would have weak any points. Dennis Wolf might very well have won the Olympia if it weren't for his peg-like stick for calves.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14820

• mt
  • Banned
Administrator wrote:
@ mt, Why kids use Increlex instead of HGH? The reason is some kids with low HGH levels can't convert HGH to IGF-1 effectively, so they inject IGF-1 directly. When you inject IGF-1 it will bound to it's binding proteins (see my previous post) and it will circulate in your bloodstream BOUND to this proteins. In order to have higher systemic IGF-1 level you need to follow the same dosing protocol (the one kids follow) and kids inject MILIGRAMS of IGF-1 /day. If someone told me : RS, I wanna have higher IGF-1 levels and I don't respond well to HGH therapy, I'd tell to inject IGF-1 1-2mg/day for a few weeks and then do the test and re-assess the dosage. Most athletes get good results from just 200 mcg/day, as it's pharmacokinetics is different from HGH and IGF-1 from HGH therapy.
Then, in order to see how you respond to IGF-1, you need to stop HGH for a few weeks completely, do bloodwork, start IGF-1 and re-test after 2 weeks. This way your experiment with 100-200 mcg/day would be legit, but still, expecting huge increase in total IGF-1 from 100 mcg/day shouldn't be expected.

Well, I arrived at my dosing protocol the same way we all do. I research the product, got multiple points of view, piggy-backed on vets with real-world hands-on experience. Dave Palumbo recommended 50 mcg/day. Now whatever he says to take or what he took on a public forum like YouTube I just triple the amount. I came to the conclusion that the dosages range from 50-200 mcg. I started at 50 mcg for about five days just to make sure I didn't have any adverse reaction. Then 100 mcg/day for the rest of the four week cycle.

I already established a baseline IGF level after being off HGH for over a year. It came in at a dismal 53 ng/ml. I experimented with various suppliers and brands. I used TheProvider mostly and used his Mauves, Black Tops, and Grey Tops which I believe is the same as Opti's "120iu kit". I decided to go for broke and for six weeks took 15-20ius of TP's Black Tops. My IGF level didn't go past 160 ng/ml. My state doesn't allow an HGH serum test without a script so I sent a vial to another member who did an HGH serum test. It was not the advertised 15 ius/vial but it did contain HGH. I finally convince my doctor to write me a script to get a Serum test. I tested 10ius of Opti's Purple Tops which he claimed was 24 ius/vial and selling it as 240 iu kits. I chose that brand instead of the Greys, which I normally use because I'm very skeptical about all these high dosed claims.
I used the standard protocol of 10ius 3 hours before having blood drawn. Well, that "cheap" GH came in at over 34 ng/ml. That's when I was sure that the problem was with me and my ability to convert IGF. I was taking 8 ius/day for a month of the Purple Tops prior to testing.

After that, I was back to my normal dosage of 6ius/day of the Grey tops which kept me at around the 160 range IGF levels. When starting your IGF product I cut my GH dosage to 4ius/day due to running out of stock. As you can see by my test results my IGF level dropped to the 90s. Over a 40% drop just by dropping my HGH dose by 2 ius. I had thought, hoped, that your product would have picked up the slack but it seems to have done nothing at all.

I will take your advice and up the dose to 500 mcg/day. In all my research I haven't read of anybody going that high but I really, really want this to work. I'm not trying to bring anybody or any company down and I have no affiliation with any of your competitors. I chose you because I am on the Meso site where Qore advertises, and they seem to have the cleanest and most professional presentation. They are not some college kid brewing gear out of his kitchen sink. I got two vials from you and that would mean a single vial will now last me just 20 days. I still have some from the first vial which I began today with 150 mcg after taking 19 days off. I won't have enough for a five-week or even a four-week cycle but hopefully, after three weeks I will be able to get a good idea of my response when I send in another blood sample. I don't want to invest even more money on a product that doesn't work for me. I'm just an average working stiff like most here and we don't have a lot of extra ching to burn.

I'm going to pin another 350 mcg to add to the 150 I took earlier today after I send this out to get my dosage to 500 mcg. And I thought 10 clicks on the slin pin burned. Doing a half a cc is really going to be fun
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by mt.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14821

• mt
  • Banned
Actually, my math is off. A vial will last me just 10 days. Jeeze, now we're getting into pharm grade HGH territory.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14822

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
See this little guy:

journals.physiology.org/doi/prev/2017110...2/ajpendo.00191.2001

Igf increases muscle fibers in autocrine and paracrine functions that typically mean yes, it is a part of the complete breakfast that testosterone is assumed to be the only dish. But testosterone is like a breakfast burrito - unwrap it and see that one reason your muscles are huge with extra testosterone is because testosterone raises IGF-1 and it isn’t normally unbound and thus very ripe for serum elevations of substantial effect, but detection isn’t aimed at the specific IGF-1 released into serum because it’s pretty quickly snatched by the IGFBP of need to get to the lungs, heart, muscle, brain, and yeah, muscle. Testosterone increases IGFP-3 and in muscle shows increased IGF-1 mRNA levels. Igf-1 and all the pituitary hormones are hard to pin down reliably. And serum igf-1 isn’t great simply for its concentration, it’ll be bound in a matrix from the liver with a ticket to musculoskeletal, and a bit of transport to cardiac, and lung tissues as well as brain. All of these are it’s place to autocrine itself until it needs to change the sheets. Igf-1 can, does, and might be more responsible for the size and condition of your muscle than you think. Especially when some AAS is thrown in along with Qtropin.

My gues, as always, is your using a crap online lab designed to get you deficient results so you can get Rx for HRT. They think they’re playing to the audience but we just want accurate specs and techs.

Are you taking biotin in large quantities?
Are you using lots of AIs on cycle?
Are you using too much hGH as some feedback occurs between the two.
Are you recently vaccinated or fighting infection or illness?
Immune disorder?
Animal antigen even if you haven’t touched one in years?
All these may be reasons one would not see numbers where he expected them to be. Biotin, vaccine interference, and bad lab techs and no regulation on that industry is always relevant along with the others being recently confirmed fears for labs that use some methodologies.

journals.physiology.org/doi/prev/2017110...2/ajpendo.00191.2001

where it acts purely locally is attached right out of the gate to get and many AAS actually do exert myotropic effects from several fiber types indicating muscle hypertrophic effect and testers

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14823

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
Just saw you used a mail order test and these are problematic: one, CLIA makes it clear participation in standardized hormone reference ranges and harmonization of the assay protocols and specs for each, quality control, and procedures that align. FDA only has authority to make sure they follow Good Lab Practices but this is restricted to ensuring the facility is to guidelines and instruments are sterile, calibration is tracked, etc. CMS will not reimburse nor will many hospitals be able to take advantage of the Anti Kickback safe harbors that loosen referral to your own company; if it’s not your primary motivation to earn the extra Part A or private insurance cash then you’ll be justified in a self referral to a CLIA certified lab because they typically have become low cost ways for labs to follow simple steps and require a healthcare worker of some kind perform these tests on the so called “waivers” - waived CLIA rules like the cost measures above being allowed and tests of such enormous simplicity CMS assumes labs will follow the directions and nothing can go wrong. Problem is, CLIA certification costs $150 for two years and there’s not been firm agreeement on enforcing its standardization and harmonization protocols because nearly 80% of CLIA labs just do waivers. They just don’t follow instructions well. Half, actually, were independently audited and had not complied with manufacturing directions to perform simple lab reports and use blood spotting tests like yours with no basis to say that is anything close to established or equivalent to immunochemical staining or RIA old gold, much less new gold standard. Your state doesn’t have to allow serum growth tests without an Rx but HHS has waived rules about getting scripts from online out of state docs in most cases. This seems to be one of them. If it weren’t, just go online and order one from a National company who say they do telehealth and all the required words but if they don’t, they’re always in Florida, realty for you.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14824

• Lready
  • Thank you received: 5
There's a guy over on meso posting bunk lab results on the insubloic 5mg. I was talking about the qtropin and he said he got the insubloc from same company. I think if I'm not mistaken y'all sponsor a add over there anyways, I think he's going to post them up . I encourage every one to send things off for labs