Shopping Cart

x 
Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14812

• mt
  • Banned
Reference my previous post. I'm not sure why my test results is not being posted. I add the file, I see it in the box, I submit it and I also see the function in my post but it's not coming up.[attachment] function in my post but it's not coming up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14813

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1459
mt wrote:
Reference my previous post. I'm not sure why my test results is not being posted. I add the file, I see it in the box, I submit it and I also see the function in my post but it's not coming up.[/quote] Try "Copy and Paste". That's what I always use. If that doesn't work, ask the administrator to post it for you............ JP P.S. You can send it via the "Contact Us Tab" at the Top of the Page ![attachment] function in my post but it's not coming up.

Try "Copy and Paste".
That's what I always use.

If that doesn't work, ask the administrator to post it for you............ JP
P.S.
You can send it via the "Contact Us Tab" at the Top of the Page !
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by jp4355.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14814

• mt
  • Banned
jp4355 wrote:
mt wrote:
Reference my previous post. I'm not sure why my test results is not being posted. I add the file, I see it in the box, I submit it and I also see the function in my post but it's not coming up.[/quote] Try "Copy and Paste". That's what I always use. If that doesn't work, ask the administrator to post it for you............ JP P.S. You can send it via the "Contact Us Tab" at the Top of the Page ![/quote] OK, I'll try that but it usually screws up the format and also it compromises the credibility of the report as you can easily edit it. You just have to trust me that the report is genuine as I have zero incentive to lie. I very, very much want a good and genuine IGF product as I seem to be screwed with the IGF conversion. Doing some research I've found that this is not exactly a rare occurrence. Bostin Llyod said even at 20ius/day his IGF did budge whereas his girlfriend taking just a fraction of that IGF shot up.[attachment] function in my post but it's not coming up.

Try "Copy and Paste".
That's what I always use.

If that doesn't work, ask the administrator to post it for you............ JP
P.S.
You can send it via the "Contact Us Tab" at the Top of the Page !

OK, I'll try that but it usually screws up the format and also it compromises the credibility of the report as you can easily edit it. You just have to trust me that the report is genuine as I have zero incentive to lie. I very, very much want a good and genuine IGF product as I seem to be screwed with the IGF conversion. Doing some research I've found that this is not exactly a rare occurrence. Bostin Llyod said even at 20ius/day his IGF did budge whereas his girlfriend taking just a fraction of that IGF shot up.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14815

• mt
  • Banned
OK, this is the copy and paste. It gives the result from 7/7/21 along with two the dates and results of the last two tests taken previously. I edited out my name and phone number. If you want the original report I took a screenshot of it and can send it to an email account.

I wasn't able to line up the dates and result column even when I edit my posts. So to be clear, the 96 L is for 7/7/2021 and the other results line up under the same order with the corresponding dates.

TEST REPORT 8605 SW Creekside Place
Beaverton, OR 97008
Phone: 503-466-2445 Fax: 503-466-1636
© 1998-2021 ZRT Laboratory, LLC. All rights reserved.
CLIA Lic # 38D0960950
7/22/2021 11:47:54 PM 1 of 3 The above results and comments are for informational
purposes only and are not to be construed as medical
advice. Please consult your healthcare practitioner for
diagnosis and treatment.
David T. Zava, Ph.D.
Laboratory Director
Alison McAllister, ND.
(Ordering Provider unless
otherwise specified on page 1)

Samples Collected
Blood Spot - 07/07/21 10:00
Samples Received
07/13/2021
Report Date
07/21/2021
# 2021 07 13 490 B
Ordering Provider:
Alison McAllister ND
Patient Name:
Patient Phone Number:
DOB: 2/19/1960 (61 yrs)
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Weight: 180 lb
Waist: 34 in
BMI: 23.7

TEST NAME RESULTS | 07/07/21 02/22/21 10/01/20 RANGE
Blood Spot
IGF-1 96 L 162 198 100-300 ng/mL

<dl = Less than the detectable limit of the lab. N/A = Not applicable; 1 or more values used in this calculation is less than the detectable limit. H = High. L = Low.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by mt. Reason: Format

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14817

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1071
Hi

I see that you expected an increase in systemic levels of IGF-1 after 100 mcg. Let me explain it for you.

100 mcg a day is a minuscule dosage. In order to get higher systemic IGF-1 levels from Insubolic or Increlex your need to follow protocols created for that purpose.

I've posted this info some time ago

Let's take a look at the IGF-1 we get from rHGH vs RH IGF-1

GH stimulates the expression of IGF-1, IGFBP-3 and ALS in the liver; these then reach the epiphyseal plate through the blood circulation. With HGH, most of IGF-I circulates in blood bound to six binding proteins. This IGF-1 may leave our bloodstream and never connect to the cell receptor.
With RH IGF-1 we get mostly free (bioavailable) IGF-1. This free IGF-1, for example, aids to muscle hypertrophy if injected locally, it connects to the IGF-1 receptor in the muscle.

It's important to understand what we test when we order bloodwork.
"IMMULITE® 2000", Siemens is a popular lab equipment used for blood samples analysis.
"Measurement of IGF-I in serum is complicated by the presence of acid-labile components and binding proteins. Acid treatment is necessary to release IGF-I to ensure accurate quantitation." - copied from the manual to the machine.
So those total IGF-1 #'s isn't the level of your free IGF-1, but the total IGF-1 levels of blood circulating IGF-1 bound to six binding proteins + free IGF-1. The lab is treating blood samples with a reagent that "disconnects" IGF-1 from it's binding proteins.

RH IGF-1 and rHGH work differently

Benefits of RH IGF-1 use :
1) Carbohydrates metabolism, Insulin sensitizing activity.
2) Muscle hypertrophy (localized infusions)

Benefits of rHGH use
1) Lipid metabolism, anti-insulin effects.
2) Higher systemic IGF-1 levels.

rHGH + rIGF-1 will deliver synergistic effects.

mt wrote:
Well, as I've mentioned before, at my age my IGF level is low. Baseline only 53 ng/ml. I've tried high doses of GH, 15-20/day, and still couldn't get to 200. I have a formal blood test my doctor runs every 3 months and in between that I use a private lab, ZRTlabs, if needed. I test every new GH order I receive regardless of the batch number. Recently, I decided to take IGF directly and chose Qore Pharm's Insubolic that is advertised on this site. Prior to taking this product I was taking 6ius of Opti's GH which scored a 36.4 on my HGH serum test and a 102 for my IGF levels. So the GH is potent but my ability to convert it to IGF not so much. I began taking Insubolic at 100 mcg/day for four weeks straight but reduced my GH intake to 4ius/day due to running out of GH. On the 29th day since I began my IGF cycle I sent my blood sample to ZRT labs.

I got my results today and it came in at 96 ng/ml. As you can imagine I was very disappointed and even a bit pissed. Just another bogus product stealing people's hard earned money. What gets me is that this product has been around for at least over a year and in that time I have not come across any record of somebody actually testing it. I hear a lot of subjective comments. The typical "strength through the roof" and "fat just melting off", I even remember a "This is going to be a real game changer" but no objective verification. Nothing sent to Jano. No individual testing which only costs about $70.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this information. This is one of the reasons for these forums, that we watch out for each other and get each other's back.

Below is the test results sent to me.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Administrator.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14818

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1071
@ mt, Why kids use Increlex instead of HGH? The reason is some kids with low HGH levels can't convert HGH to IGF-1 effectively, so they inject IGF-1 directly. When you inject IGF-1 it will bound to it's binding proteins (see my previous post) and it will circulate in your bloodstream BOUND to this proteins. In order to have higher systemic IGF-1 level you need to follow the same dosing protocol (the one kids follow) and kids inject MILIGRAMS of IGF-1 /day. If someone told me : RS, I wanna have higher IGF-1 levels and I don't respond well to HGH therapy, I'd tell to inject IGF-1 1-2mg/day for a few weeks and then do the test and re-assess the dosage. Most athletes get good results from just 200 mcg/day, as it's pharmacokinetics is different from HGH and IGF-1 from HGH therapy.
Then, in order to see how you respond to IGF-1, you need to stop HGH for a few weeks completely, do bloodwork, start IGF-1 and re-test after 2 weeks. This way your experiment with 100-200 mcg/day would be legit, but still, expecting huge increase in total IGF-1 from 100 mcg/day shouldn't be expected.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Administrator.