Shopping Cart

x 
Cart empty

My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 2 months 2 weeks ago #14779

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
Herktime wrote:
Lol, sorry man. I have a disability and use my auxiliary speech device but it sucks. Very frustrating. I believe our topic was simply on the nature of having some time restricted eating in which you administer rhGH - couldn’t be bad a few hours after last meal if it helps you sleep given sleep is just more important a foundation than anything exogenous. I have read some decently convincing research that no lipolytic augmentation occurs with hgh administered too close to meals. Other benefits remain by your body’s got its share of orders to scan through customs before finding more efficient shelving systems, ya know?

That was in reply to JP up there. Good write up on the synergistic and creative ways to use the two together, RS.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Herktime.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14807

• neversummer
  • Thank you received: 6
Anyone have any input on IM with Insubolic? I stack it with HGH but I use 150MCG IntraMuscular in to whatever body part I'm training that day with my preworkout meal. Then I use another 150MCG with my postworkout meal. The results have been amazing. Holding size and leaning out. Just wondering if anyone else uses this method or what their experience is with it. This is the second time using IGF-1 and I did IM with my first go around with it as well and had amazing results as well.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14808

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1071
One of the clients has been tracking his BF % throughout his Insubolic/Qtropin journey.
"By the way here's a screenshot of my DEXA scan results. January is when I first started the Qtropin/Insulbolic combo."

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14809

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1071
neversummer wrote:
Anyone have any input on IM with Insubolic? I stack it with HGH but I use 150MCG IntraMuscular in to whatever body part I'm training that day with my preworkout meal. Then I use another 150MCG with my postworkout meal. The results have been amazing. Holding size and leaning out. Just wondering if anyone else uses this method or what their experience is with it. This is the second time using IGF-1 and I did IM with my first go around with it as well and had amazing results as well.

One of the protocols I tried and enjoyed is inj IGF-1 and HGH on different days, this way you can :
1) X 2 dosages of both meds on the same budget, if you were planning on inj 2 IU's of HGH and 200 mcg of IGF-1 you can do 4 IU's and 400 mcg. I did 4 Iu's of HGH and 400 IU's of IGF-1.
2) Different meds = different diet. You can eat more carbs on the IGF-1 days and more fat/less carbs when you inj HGH.
3) Training. Inj HGH when you do cardio and IGF-1 when you lift weights. I tried cardio after inj IGF-1 and I can't say it was a pleasant experience as I felt my BG dropped even after 200 mcg.

IF you inj HGH and IGF-1 every day, try to inj them as far apart as possible. That's coming from my experience, I've posted studies proving combined injections of HGH+IGF-1 to be beneficial.

RS

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14810

• mt
  • Banned
Well, as I've mentioned before, at my age my IGF level is low. Baseline only 53 ng/ml. I've tried high doses of GH, 15-20/day, and still couldn't get to 200. I have a formal blood test my doctor runs every 3 months and in between that I use a private lab, ZRTlabs, if needed. I test every new GH order I receive regardless of the batch number. Recently, I decided to take IGF directly and chose Qore Pharm's Insubolic that is advertised on this site. Prior to taking this product I was taking 6ius of Opti's GH which scored a 36.4 on my HGH serum test and a 102 for my IGF levels. So the GH is potent but my ability to convert it to IGF not so much. I began taking Insubolic at 100 mcg/day for four weeks straight but reduced my GH intake to 4ius/day due to running out of GH. On the 29th day since I began my IGF cycle I sent my blood sample to ZRT labs.

I got my results today and it came in at 96 ng/ml. As you can imagine I was very disappointed and even a bit pissed. Just another bogus product stealing people's hard earned money. What gets me is that this product has been around for at least over a year and in that time I have not come across any record of somebody actually testing it. I hear a lot of subjective comments. The typical "strength through the roof" and "fat just melting off", I even remember a "This is going to be a real game changer" but no objective verification. Nothing sent to Jano. No individual testing which only costs about $70.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this information. This is one of the reasons for these forums, that we watch out for each other and get each other's back.

Below is the test results sent to me.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by mt.

Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH). 1 month 3 weeks ago #14811

• mt
  • Banned
neversummer wrote:

Have you ever had yourself actually tested? What your baseline IGF level is and what it measure after a cycle of IGF? There are so many factors that could account for you "amazing results". When someone starts a new cycle they are usually in a very motivated state where their training, diet, mind set is optimal. Not to mention the other gear they may be on.