My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 5 months 3 weeks ago #14541

• jemsom
Hey,
Just a few viewpoints from what I've researched over the years, obviously alot is still not known for sure. Igf/hgh will grow intestines but I believe most bodybuilders and strength athletes get big guts from food and abdominal wall hypertrophy.
Igf1 in insubolic shouldn't down regulate receptors unless taking 4-5 doses a day due to having a 2hr half life and 5.8 hour elimination life. Two dose periworkout will give 18 hours for your body to refresh those receptors. This is generally an issue with the lr3 peptide due to 24+ hour half-life.
If this guy is looking for general fitness or youthfulness that he can't get from diet and exercise alone, he should educate himself on hrt. Test generally under 200mg a week and 2iu of hgh. In our prime men produce on average 1.5iu gh naturally, most of it being at night. These doses will generally give no negative sides and no need for ai's.
Just a side note got my igf last week and pumps are absolutely insane. I'm always nervous with products like this but from previous experience with increlex this stuff is real. Crazy appetite, 4lbs gained so far, and looking a wee bit leaner.
J
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 5 months 3 weeks ago #14544

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
For all the consumption reasons people have stated, years without a break for your intestines and digestive system believe in chronic inflamed how’s your bodybuilder. Let me add that I just wanna place a good role inflammatory processes that may exacerbate any response already out of whack pathological muscles and endothelial tissues.part of why igf-1 probably is sii llll grkg covid protective if you look at the renin angiostatin- ACE Ii and AMPk inflammatory interference

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 5 months 3 weeks ago #14555

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
Re-posted msg : "If you guys wanting to try Insubolic for an injury ; don’t hesitate. My elbow pain has decreased 80% and I’m able to press and do triceps finally after 2 weeks"

IGF-1 strengthens tendons.

www.researchgate.net/publication/2217902..._synthesis_in_humans

=============

Just like many of PED enthusiasts, I keep reading and exploring IGF-1 scientific background. I was wondering, if IGF-1 aids in injury healing why HGH can't do the same? I came across the following study

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC185...such%20as%20ligament.
Addition of IGF-I significantly improved maximum force and ultimate stress in tissues from both ambulatory and hindlimb unloaded animals with significant increases in matrix organization and type-I collagen expression. Addition of GH alone did not have a significant effect on either group, while addition of GH+IGF-I significantly improved force, stress, and modulus values in MCLs from hindlimb unloaded animals.
I assume there's total IGF-1 and free IGF-1 levels and injecting IGF-1 gives us mostly free IGF-1, which is the biologically active from of IGF-1... just like with Total and Free Test.

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 5 months 1 week ago #14586

• Administrator
  • Administrator

Test E - 500mg/wk
Primo E 500mg/wk
Qtropin HGH - 4iu daily
Insubolic RH-IGF-1 200mcg daily preworkout

Cardio - 15min HIIT a few times a week just to keep heart and glucose healthy.
=====
Cycle started Dec 28th, starting weight 211,5lb, as of Feb 8th : 224.2lbs = + 13 lb.

P.S. From what I see, with 13 lb added in 6 weeks, the waist got tighter, that's exactly what the athlete said as well: "I noticed my pants felt looser than prior in the waist. Thought I'd be down for the week in weight and would need to raise calories. Instead I was up 1.5lbs"

IGF-1 is helping to gain leaner mass here, especially, seeing that the athlete does 15 min cardio just a few times a week.

Progressing with lower AAS dosages. That's another benefit of using RH IGF-1. Instead of increasing your AAS dosages, you may just add 200 mcg/day.

Lower HGH dosages or no HGH at all. Lots of athletes use 6 IU's of HGH +, + slin. HGH at high dosage almost guarantees water retention, increased blood glucose (lowered insulin sensitivity). Most athletes can run HGH at lower dosages, and avoid using slin.

RS
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Administrator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 5 months 5 days ago #14597

• Administrator
  • Administrator
Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I often spend time researching scientific data on rhGH and rhIGF-1 combination therapy.
Came across this study today :
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8967666/
" Group 3 (IGF-1+HGH) had the greatest changes in lean body mass (mean +/- SE, 3.2 +/- 0.59 kg; P < 0.001)"
This feedback supports the studies you can easily find by googling : "rhGH and rhIGF-1 Combination Therapy" If you find something interesting, please, share.
Hey RS,

I’m really liking this Qtropin and Insubolic stack! This is quality clean stuff bro. Now I see why it’s $140 per 5ml. The packet was still cold when I opened it to. That’s the first time I’ve had it come with the cold packet. That was legit.

I usually pay $245 for 280 iu. But I have to take 10 iu a day to get same effects as what I get when I take 6 iu’s of Qtropin and 3 of Insubolic pre workout. It’s still 9 iu’s of growth but the two together are much stronger and produce much cleaner results. I not only feel better but I look better to.

I’m glad I found you bro. This is a game changer for me. I haven’t had legit pharma grade like hgh for over 2 years.

RS
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1) INSUBOLIC 1 month 2 weeks ago #14734

• mt
Administrator wrote:
Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I often spend time researching scientific data on rhGH and rhIGF-1 combination therapy.
Came across this study today :
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8967666/
" Group 3 (IGF-1+HGH) had the greatest changes in lean body mass (mean +/- SE, 3.2 +/- 0.59 kg; P < 0.001)"
This feedback supports the studies you can easily find by googling : "rhGH and rhIGF-1 Combination Therapy" If you find something interesting, please, share.
Hey RS,

I’m really liking this Qtropin and Insubolic stack! This is quality clean stuff bro. Now I see why it’s $140 per 5ml. The packet was still cold when I opened it to. That’s the first time I’ve had it come with the cold packet. That was legit.

I usually pay $245 for 280 iu. But I have to take 10 iu a day to get same effects as what I get when I take 6 iu’s of Qtropin and 3 of Insubolic pre workout. It’s still 9 iu’s of growth but the two together are much stronger and produce much cleaner results. I not only feel better but I look better to.

I’m glad I found you bro. This is a game changer for me. I haven’t had legit pharma grade like hgh for over 2 years.

RS

When you say 3 ius of Insubolic what exactly do you mean? It's measured in mcg so do you mean 30 units on an insulin pin which would be 300 mcgs.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by mt.