Some text goes here
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHERE TO BUY BTC

WHERE TO BUY BTC 4 months 4 weeks ago #14607

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1067
bear339 wrote:
One of the first things listed was coinbase. Coinbase says that you have to wait 8 days before you can spend whatever bitcoin you purchase. Is there anything faster?

The wait time with coinbase can be longer vs other apps, but coinbase is cheaper and may have more coins available for purchase and usually, you can buy/send BTC sooner than 8 days.

RS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHERE TO BUY BTC 1 month 3 weeks ago #14721

• Afizzle
  • Thank you received: 1
Anyone else using Crypto.com app? I just send payment with it and didnt see a transaction ID or Hash ID anywhere. Am I missing something or looking in the wrong place?

WHERE TO BUY BTC 1 month 1 day ago #14770

• giovanni
Is there any other way I could send you this money because I don't have Bitcoin and I can't wait to eat days

WHERE TO BUY BTC 3 weeks 5 days ago #14777

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
Crypto.com is not very intuitive but would let you trade and withdraw immediately. Coinbase will let you take out some bitcoins or other coins - usdc is especially quick during your initial KYC scrutiny. They want you to fund them a good 500-1000 and keep half of it in a few coins to see that you’re actually not part of some scheme or just there for a single Tx that could give them a deficit if you purchase right. They’re the most simple to use by far and after your week it’s not a wait at all. Otherwise, they’re fees. Are high.
Try some that have wallets and exchanges so you can integrate them. Safe bets are:

CEX.IO
blockFi
Blockchain (wallet and exchange)
Defi
Nexxo

You really can’t go wrong.
  • Page: