Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 1 month 1 week ago #14759

• jp4355
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1459
Scotty384 wrote:
Hey bros, so I just got my Qtropin in and I live in Az so it was pretty hot by the time I got to it. Should it be good still? Thanks guys

Yes, it'll be fine.

The Administrator covered this in this Thread (I think) or another of the threads on Qtropin.................... JP
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scotty384

Qtropin HGh 1 month 1 week ago #14763

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
Bro's, Qtropin is back in stock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355, Herktime

Qtropin HGh 4 weeks 13 hours ago #14772

• Gytom92
Hello!
My GH arrived recently.
I would like to ask where to keep it?
At what degree C?

Because e.g., If I go on vacation and get in the car for a few hours, will it deteriorate and lose quality? Or 100iu will run out in a maximum of 20 days as I use 5iu a day, so should I still store it in the fridge?

Qtropin HGh 3 weeks 6 days ago #14773

• Herktime
  • Thank you received: 4
2-8 rule. which is somewhere around 36-45F; a normal, cold refrigerator is fine. it can be closer to room temp if sealed still, but even so, I'd store them in a black bag to mask light, leave with a cooling gel pack and sterilize rubber top before and after each admin. Use within 28 days, although I have had multiple bottles open at once for months and still felt quality stayed consistent. The exposure to heavy shaking or jostling - any mechanical force hard enough to damage the peptide, or heat, excessive cold, open air or near exposure to pathogens, and if necessary control humidity. Don't run a dishwashing cycle with the vials breathing the steam...those things are really all you gotta do, and biologics are gonna vary by a lot more than we'd care to find out, so just seeing the consistency with Qtropin shows the supply chain handles it with good quality control along the way, and the several days in USPS hands it is kept well insulated and stands some, but only an unusual chance of getting left somewhere hot or exposed...most packs have cooling gel so a couple days room temp sealed vials won't be any worse than how Pfizer ships their rhGH to plants around the country and to your pharmacy. Main idea is keep it 2-8c, no light, heat, pressure extremes, as close to sealed as you can once opened, and open one by one. The solution is similar in preservation from degradation to Norditropin, a highly innovative and head to head more efficiently preserved Pharma product. Can't argue with that...

Qtropin HGh 3 weeks 2 days ago #14787

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
Gents, the HPLC on the batch we are selling right now, 99,82 %