My Account

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Some text goes here

TOPIC: Qtropin HGh

Qtropin HGh 4 years 6 months ago #8609

• Aspriggs1
  • Thank you received: 3
hey guys forgive me if theres already a thread based on the new Qtropin i mean i read the fist one by admin but really wanted to make one about peoples own results, thus far.

if anyone has any info on their own personal results with the new Qtropin product, I would be so grateful to hear what you all have to say.

as always, thanks a ton.

Aspriggs
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pdodd2

Qtropin HGh 4 years 6 months ago #8611

• titansman1
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 137
I ordered a kit, still waiting on it to arrive. Seems to be stuck in limbo in shipping when I check the tracking number.

I've been taking 2.5ius of Angtropin since December 10th. I'm going to go get blood work in the next week or so and check IFG1 to see where my levels are and get a baseline for my levels on 2.5IUs. When I start my cycle in a few weeks I'm going to bump that to 4-5ius with the Qtropin. After a few weeks on the Qtropin and higher dose I plan on getting another test to see how it's doing.

I can post those number and results if you'd like to give you an idea of my results an on with the Qtropin?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander, vmonge1

Qtropin HGh 4 years 5 months ago #8642

• leanORlife
  • Thank you received: 1
Has your Qtropin arrived yet? Wondering if anyone has made a successful order and tried this product yet. Looking to stock up soon if it's legit.

Qtropin HGh 4 years 5 months ago #8643

• titansman1
  • Elite Member
Not yet, it seems to be stuck in limbo. When I check the tracking number it's been stuck in Russia since Dec. 30th and there hasn't been an update since Jan 17th. Not sure if this is normal for international shipping but I can say that I'd prefer to spend the extra money and have it shipped domestic.

RS told me that it should start moving soon, that the holidays probably slowed it down so I'll keep you posted.

I've been taking 2.5IUs of Angtropin since Dec 10th and I just received my blood work results today. My IGF-1 came back at 373, I'm 50 years old so my "normal" range is listed as 67-205 which puts me currently 82% above the high end of my normal.

My plan is, once my Qtropin comes in and I start my cycle I'm going to bump it 4-5IU's and give it a couple weeks and retest to see how much of a bump I get from the Qtropin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander, BigNThick

Qtropin HGh 4 years 5 months ago #8644

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1068
Hey guys,

I know, I'm aware of this delay, as of today, all packs went through customs (Russian customs), I was told Russian Post is overwhelmed with lots of packs, they basically didn't work for 2 weeks. We will be shipping Express(at our expense) till the situation clears up.
I talk to our agent over there and WILL keep y'all posted.
You know, that we care about you, you will get that HGH.

RS
The following user(s) said Thank You: jp4355

Qtropin HGh 4 years 5 months ago #8645

• titansman1
  • Elite Member
I'm not worried about, I know it's on it's way. I have the tracking number and know that the delay is out of your hands. I'm sure it'll be here before I start my cycle over the next few weeks which is when I was planning on upping my dose and giving the Qtropin a test run. Thanks for the update.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by titansman1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jefferydbarber